Monday, December 10, 2007

Feeling a bit stress...

I can feel it, I'm almost done this semester. Another 1.5 weeks to go and I can finally relax and not stress for a couple more months =). Currently can't seem to focus and grasp the material presented to me, but I'm slowly working on it. I'm more stressed about my philosophy exam than any of the other ones right now because it's essay based and I suck at those. I can't express my thoughts onto paper whatsoever.

Didn't get to see Linda today though, but I know everything is all good. Don't worry ok? Everything will turn out just fine in the end, it just needs time.

Buffet yesterday for my lil brother yesterday. How gay, both of my brothers were wearing almost the exact same t-shirt while eating. Some some freaky middle age bag was checking Sidney out, HAHA.

I don't really know what to get people for x-mas because I'm one broke ass man. I don't have the funds for anything at the moment. But I'll find some way to get you something.

1 comment:

Linda said...

you are soooooooooooooooooo
hahahahaha

I love you <3