Sunday, December 16, 2007

Snowed In

For those that wished for a white Christmas, they got their present early. Mother nature dropped a shitload of snow on the GTA and surronding area, and I am stuck. I am at my cousin's place, snowed in. My dad's old crappy van is incapable of driving in this weather condition, and I don't want to drive home yet and run the risk of any type of accidents. I'll see how the weather is like around midnight, because I eventually need to go to UTSC/Home because I have an exam tomorrow afternoon.

Last night at Ivy's b-day party was good. Lots of people. Some people I knew, a lot I didn't. But regardless it was a good turnout, the food was delicious. But the drive back was shitty.

My baby is sick.
I'm sorry for getting you sick, dragging you out all the time. Hope you get better soon. Drink lots of warm liquids and get lots of sleep ok? I Love you.

Well...my break is over, gonna go back to studying =(

No comments: